A few weeks back, our Art Basel escapades ended with a fabulous, elevated evening hosted by Stilleto Janes. We found the brand and started following them on IG recently and knew we had to be a part of this Black Tie Affair! The stunning Stiletto Janes’ CEO, Michelle “Chii Chii” Cera, is ready to make MAJOR moves; we’re looking forward to seeing where she takes SJ next! ✨
The event took place in the ballroom at the luxurious Mondrian Hotel South Beach. Inside consisted of beautifully decorated tables adorned with stunning floral arrangements by the Flower Daddy, live music by DJ Kyle Desouza and performances by Natasha Rumbos. We also had the pleasure of enjoying a 5-course gourmet dinner by Chef Mark (former Executive Chef at the Ritz Carlton St. Thomas) that included:
- Infused champagne vinaigrette-dressed burrata with fresh strawberries and gem lettuce
- Confit mojo chicken thighs with Spanish rice, cuban black beans and infused guajillo mole
- Local mahi-mahi with tropical fruit salsa and infused passionfruit reduction
- Rosemary-marinated skirt steaks with olive oil whipped potatoes and wild mushrooms coupled with infused truffle bordelaise
- White chocolate fall cherry panna cotta with fresh cinnamon and chocolate ganache
The whole dinner had a lot of variety and options, ensuring everyone would enjoy each course. Even with our dietary restrictions, Michelle was nice enough to have the chef prepare us special meals that were Vegan and Pescatarian, which we really appreciated. 🥰🥰 Check out a few pics of the delicious meals we had below!
The inside of the ballroom and the terrace had art installations by 4 local artists, Diane Portwood, Enrique Cirino, Sona, & Erick Vilches which were some our favorite art pieces from all of Art Basel this year. They also brought out some awesome vendors, such as Denver-based Blazy Susan, infused treats and beverages by Miami’s own Cream 305, luxe swimwear by Akosha Swimwear, and more!
We can’t wait to attend the next Stiletto Janes event to kick off 2019! ✨