Mercury is no longer direct in retrograde, so let’s all just take one BIG deep sigh of relief.
A couple of weeks ago, this Instagram post by Jessica from Society Blooms caught our eye! We had to comment on the beautiful floral smudge bundles she had made. Next thing we know, we received our very own bundles just in time for the New Moon and New Month. Talk about speaking it into existence!✨🔮💜
The bundles arrived super fresh and survived the Florida heat, thanks to her forward thinking and the ice pack she mailed with it. The bundles she made us contain the following:
- Sage – eliminates negative energy
- Lemon balm – spiritual cleansing & calm
- Peppermint – healing & protection
- Basil – happiness & steady mind
- Rosemary – soothing, removes negative vibes
- Patchouli – for cleansing crystals
- Sweetheart Roses & Petals – love & romance
- Dianthus – has clove & cinnamon notes
- Dalmatian Jasper Stone – for combating exhaustion & boredom, a joy & energy stone
- Selenite – Quiets mind, mental clarity, protects from psychic attacks
All the aforementioned herbs were grown in her garden in PA! We’re now patiently waiting for the bundles to dry out before we use them.
Most people dread Mercury retrograde and have a fear-based outlook on the obstacles it may bring. However, retrograde is a great opportunity to receive more clarity on what changes you need to make in your life to be the best version of yourself. If you look at it with this perspective, it can be a great time of learning and understanding.
By August 15, Mercury will have officially cleared its retrograde shadow making it easier to get back into the flow of things and to observe what message was being sent to you this retrograde. In the meantime, this shadow period is a good time to process everything that happened during the retrograde period.
The new moon is in Leo until August 30th, which brings a focus on love and money. This is also a great time for turning over a new leaf and starting anew. Here are a few things to consider:
- With the new moon conjunct Venus, this is a great time for creative endeavors, your love life, and finances. However, you might also be a bit more emotionally sensitive.
- The new moon square Uranus brings unexpected change and impulsive energy. Make sure to be proactive and openminded.
- Venus square Uranus can lead to impulsive buying and a need for more excitement in your love life. Patience and cooperation is key.
For us it is time to cut out any dead weight and toxicity so that we can align ourselves with relationships that align more to our values. Libras tend to put others before themselves to maintain “balance” (we are the scales sign after all 🤷♀️), but it tends to be at our own detriment. This process of emotional and mental detoxing not only pertains to romantic relationships, but also relationships with our career, family, friends, and even ourselves.
This new moon also ends the eclipse period, so now is the time to get back to manifesting. Stay tuned for a post on what manifesting rituals we are practicing to close out the year!
*Sources and for more astrology info: https://twitter.com/starheal – https://twitter.com/astrogrIz – https://astrologyking.com